acess denied NAS share

Having issues with your DietPi installation, or, found a bug? Post it here.
Joulinar

Re: acess denied NAS share

Post by Joulinar »

hmm strange, if you are able to create files, it should be possible for the application as well. For testing purposes, can you change directories in sonarr and raddarr to some local directories? just to see if files are written down and what permissions they are created with.
Pls let us know if a solution is working. This could help others if they hit by similar situation. Your DietPi Team
Joulinar

Post by Joulinar »

Might be interesting for you as well, there is a similar issue reported at GitHub

https://github.com/MichaIng/DietPi/issues/3529

Workaround for the user was to move to Sonarr v3 (but it is still in beta)
Pls let us know if a solution is working. This could help others if they hit by similar situation. Your DietPi Team
majorkuso

Post by majorkuso »

I will try to remove sonarr v3 as I did install that. I may start over with the image just to clean it up and update then try again.
majorkuso

Post by majorkuso »

hmm I am a little comfused anbd frustrated now. I reimaged the sd card then let it update etc, then installed sonarr,radarr,openvpn, and qbittorrent,but now I can't download anything as it just drops connections to seeds, at first it will connect then go down to zero then stalled. where are the logs for the qbittorrent located so i can look through them?
majorkuso

Post by majorkuso »

I uninstalled the qbittorrent in dietpi-software, ten installed it manually and it downloads fine so far, next I will let it finish and see if it moves the files to the NAS share without deleting them.
majorkuso

Post by majorkuso »

it seems to have put me back at square one i can download but not move the files with radarr or sonarr applications.
Joulinar

Post by Joulinar »

this seems to be an issue on Sonarr v2

https://github.com/MichaIng/DietPi/issues/3179