Sonarr/Radarr and network drives...

Having issues with your DietPi installation, or, found a bug? Post it here.
codenomics

Re: Sonarr/Radarr and network drives...

Post by codenomics »

Yeah... I could do that... Don't come at me with simpler things to do... Ugh! :P
codenomics

Post by codenomics »

well... I got that squared away...

Now throwing more errors in the logs

DownloadedMovieImportService
Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Radarr: /storaid/temp/completed/Movies/Green.Book.2018.720p.BluRay.x264-x0r English

If it ain't one thing, it's another
Joulinar

Post by Joulinar »

you need to ensure the the file patch is existing and that applications users have the proper r/w access. Maybe you can check file permissions.
Pls let us know if a solution is working. This could help others if they hit by similar situation. Your DietPi Team
codenomics

Post by codenomics »

Honestly... At this point, this is really more trouble than it is worth.
I assumed that since this was all automated during setup that this would be pretty simple.
I have changed groups, added users, spent quite a while trying to troubleshoot all this.
I had no issues with my previous setup, I just wanted to do something with the Pi lol.
Joulinar

Post by Joulinar »

Of course if you are running everything on one device it's much easier.
Pls let us know if a solution is working. This could help others if they hit by similar situation. Your DietPi Team
codenomics

Post by codenomics »

I understand that. Should be a lot simpler than this though.
codenomics

Post by codenomics »

ok, so I started from scratch. I got Radarr working great, still having issues with Sonarr though.
Couldn't download image /mnt/dietpi_userdata/sonarr/MediaCover/2/poster.jpg for [269586][Brooklyn Nine-Nine]. Access to the path is denied.: Access to the path is denied.

System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path is denied. ---> System.IO.IOException: Operation not permitted
Couldn't import episode /storaid/temp/completed/TV/Brooklyn.Nine-Nine.S07E01.Manhunter.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTb/78ba89f0224a455e8dd845c01d48dfca.mkv: Access to the path is denied.

System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path is denied. ---> System.IO.IOException: Operation not permitted
This is the /mnt/dietpi_userdata/sonarr/MediaCover/ dir
drwxr-xr-x 4 sonarr dietpi 4096 Apr 13 03:47 sonarr
This is the /storaid/temp/completed/ dir
drwxrwx--- 2 dietpi dietpi 0 Jul 25 2018 completed
Joulinar

Post by Joulinar »

In theories, all application users for Sonarr and Radarr should belong to dietpi user group. And this user group should have write permissions to all folder (means 775 permission)

At least on the Sonarr folder it looks like read permission only for dietpi user group.

Code: Select all

drwxr-xr-x 4 sonarr dietpi 4096 Apr 13 03:47 sonarr
codenomics

Post by codenomics »

I even tried that with the 0777 perms and sonarr is added to the dietpi group.

Whenever a new dir is added to the MediCover dir it give those same "drwxr-xr-x 2 sonarr dietpi" permissions.

I am still learning about all this so I am at a loss on what is happening here. Enough reading and I will get this squared away.
Joulinar

Post by Joulinar »

ok found this one for Sonarr on DietPi user guide

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5&start=100#p7455

pls have a look to Advanced settings in Sonarr and check if file mask is set to 664 as well as
folder mask is set to 775