Thank you for DietPi Topic is solved

Have some feedback, questions, suggestions, or just fancy a chat? Pop it in here.
Reds

Thank you for DietPi

Post by Reds »

Just wanted to say thank you for DietPi. As someone who's intermediate at best with Linux and SBCs in general, its made everything so much more accessible. I don't have that much time to tinker and I need things to generally work out of the box with little fuss. Dietpi has made it possible for me to be running Nextcloud, PiHole, NZBGet and more on a Pi4 with minimal effort. Sure Docker could do the same but there is something about running things natively that I like.

Automation features like Dietpi Backup and Drive Manager are just the icing on the cake to a great eco-system.

Thank you for Dietpi. Donation made.
Joulinar

Re: Thank you for DietPi

Post by Joulinar »

Hi,

appreciate your feedback.

@MichaIng
This is for you 8)
Pls let us know if a solution is working. This could help others if they hit by similar situation. Your DietPi Team
MichaIng
Site Admin

Post by MichaIng »

@Reds many thanks for your kind feedback and donation.

@Joulinar many thanks to you as well, I see you great effort here on the forum and on GitHub with support, testing, short reaction time, which helps a lot of users with their questions and issues. Simply outstanding! :D
Reds

Post by Reds »

Yes, this too. Thank you both for taking the time to help advise newbie’s like me and not getting frustrated. Its a welcome breath of fresh air as we were all noobs once :D