Last image raspberry pi not boot in fresh installation

Having issues with your DietPi installation, or, found a bug? Post it here.
loro102

Re: Last image raspberry pi not boot in fresh installation

Post by loro102 »

I've already fixed, a virus entered the sd card and broke it, so I went out the image of the sd card damaged .However not know if this is Relevate but I see some errors when starting the raspberry. Add a catch below
Fourdee
Site Admin

Post by Fourdee »

Hi,
I see some errors when starting the raspberry
What errors do you see, could you please take a picture of them and attach here?
If you find our project or support useful, then we’d really appreciate it if you’d consider contributing to the project however you can.
Donating is the easiest – you can use PayPal or become a DietPi patron.
loro102

Post by loro102 »

Fourdee wrote:Hi,
I see some errors when starting the raspberry
What errors do you see, could you please take a picture of them and attach here?
Sorry, this is the picture, this error appears at the very beginning. Is this normal?

Fourdee
Site Admin

Post by Fourdee »

loro102 wrote: Sorry, this is the picture, this error appears at the very beginning. Is this normal?

Yep thats fine, occurs when running 16MB GPU in which Video Core will fail to initialize: (source https://github.com/raspberrypi/firmware/issues/428)

You'll only need Video Core if your running GPU apps like Kodi. In which case, DietPi-Software will automatically set the required GPU memory splits for you, during installation.
You can also manually change the GPU memory splits, if required, by running dietpi-config > display options > GPU split
If you find our project or support useful, then we’d really appreciate it if you’d consider contributing to the project however you can.
Donating is the easiest – you can use PayPal or become a DietPi patron.