Amiberry emulator black screen Topic is solved

Having issues with your DietPi installation, or, found a bug? Post it here.
digitalMedic

Amiberry emulator black screen

Post by digitalMedic »

Hi all,

I installed the latest version of DietPi for RaspberryPi 4B and the latest version of Amiberry from within DietPi. Everything starts great and I can create the Amiga config, but when I click Start, I get a black screen. There is something in the center of the screen because the mouse cursor disappears under it when moving the mouse around. I cannot quit the emulator or anything and have to pull the plug. Any ideas what may be wrong?

Rick
digitalMedic

Re: Amiberry emulator black screen

Post by digitalMedic »

Found the issue. Had to manually install the dependencies needed by Amiberry.

sudo apt-get install libsdl2 libsdl2-ttf libsdl2-image libxml2 libflac libmpg123 libpng libmpeg2-4
Joulinar

Post by Joulinar »

Hi,

thy for your feedback. I will mark this issue as solved. As far as I have seen, you opened a GitHub issue as well.

https://github.com/MichaIng/DietPi/issues/3357
Pls let us know if a solution is working. This could help others if they hit by similar situation. Your DietPi Team
digitalMedic

Post by digitalMedic »

I did. Is DietPi supposed to get the dependencies automatically or no? If not, then I will closed the ticket at GitHub.
Joulinar

Post by Joulinar »

Hi,

let's keep the GitHub issue open. Than the developer can have a look if this is working as expected or something missing.
Pls let us know if a solution is working. This could help others if they hit by similar situation. Your DietPi Team