Patch notes and changes for each DietPi release.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
20 September 2016
- OrangePi One | Is now available. Implimentation possible, with thanks to K-Plan: http://dietpi.com/download
- DietPi-Drive Manager | Lightweight Drive Manager (eg: gparted). Allows you to mount, dismount, format EXT4/NTFS/FAT32/HFS+/BTRFS, toggle UUID mounting and control multiple (max 5) external/USB drives, for use on your DietPi system.
Changes / Improvements / Optimizations:
- DietPi-Software | Added installation options for NFS server and client: https://github.com/Fourdee/DietPi/issues/246
- DietPi-Software | Added installation options for UrBackup Server: https://github.com/Fourdee/DietPi/issues/494
- DietPi-Software | CertBot will now automatically install required packages, rather than prompt user.
- DietPi-Software | Emby Media Server is now available for BPi M2+ BPi Pro and OPi PC.
. Thanks to John for testing with his BPi Pro (M1): http://dietpi.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f ... 2860#p2853
- DietPi-Config | Added ability to mount NFS shares in Networking: NAS menu.
- Raspberry Pi | Image download updated to v131: http://dietpi.com/download
- Raspberry Pi | Image v131. We have changed from the unstable, unreliable and slow Raspbian Mirror Director,
. to Oxford UK Mirror: https://github.com/Fourdee/DietPi/issues/518. Requires v131 image or higher.
- General | When inserting one USB drive to system, it will be mounted automaticaly
. to /mnt/usb_1 when plugged in: https://github.com/Fourdee/DietPi/issues/501
- General | Dedicated USB drive setup will now set the UUID in /etc/fstab
- General | HFS+ filesystem is now supported on all DietPi images.
- General | You can now check bootup time duration, by running 'cat /var/log/boottime'.
. This is the duration from boot, to when SystemD has finished.
. * TIP *: Boot times can vastly be reduced, by using a static IP address.
- DietPi-Lets_Encrypt | Now supports Apache2 and Lighttpd webserver stacks: https://github.com/Fourdee/DietPi/issues/479.
. Many thanks to aar0nism for posting a excellent guide we based this on: http://dietpi.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f ... 2625#p2624
- DietPi-Software | Resolved an issue where FFMPEG did not install libmp3lame0 on RPi 1.
. Many thanks to Erayan for reporting this: https://github.com/Fourdee/DietPi/issues/511
- DietPi-Software | Automatic moving of user data is now limited to 1st run installation only.
- DietPi-Config | Resolved an issue where static IP WiFi connections failed to route data: https://github.com/Fourdee/DietPi/issues/515
- DietPi-Cloudshell | Resolved an issue where the Storage scene would hang, if a unavailable NFS mount was used as custom USB device.
. Many thanks to John for reporting and testing this: https://github.com/Fourdee/DietPi/issues/395
- DietPi-Automation | Resolved an issue where connection tests would not wait 1 second, before trying again.
. This occured when there was no available network.
- Image | We have found a possible image/filesystem corruption on our Odroid C2 image.
. The image has been reverted back to a previous stable image and updated to v130: https://github.com/Fourdee/DietPi/issues/507
- General | Resolved an issue where setting snd-bcm2835 soundcard did not set avoid_pwm_pll=0 (to allow HQ audio).
- Donations / Support DietPi: | DietPi is a free product and relies solely on your donations for funding.
. If you found DietPi useful and want to support future development, please click here to find out more.