New Zealand (John)

Have some feedback, questions, suggestions, or just fancy a chat? Pop it in here.
Fourdee
Site Admin

New Zealand (John)

Post by Fourdee »

The hunt for the wilderpeople = Masterpeice, loved it. You seen it?
If you find our project or support useful, then we’d really appreciate it if you’d consider contributing to the project however you can.
Donating is the easiest – you can use PayPal or become a DietPi patron.
johnvick
Legend

Re: New Zealand (John)

Post by johnvick »

Not yet but will do certainly - have you been Boy by the same director?

My wife and stepdaughter (Kiwis) think I won't understand Wilderpeople as I wasn't born here!

(Scottish, lived here 26 years)
Fourdee
Site Admin

Post by Fourdee »

johnvick wrote:Not yet but will do certainly - have you been Boy by the same director?
Not yet, most probably watch it tonight, thanks for tip! :D : http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1560139/
My wife and stepdaughter (Kiwis) think I won't understand Wilderpeople as I wasn't born here!
(Scottish, lived here 26 years)
I'am England born and raised, i got it, even a few "New Zealand nationality" quirks in the film, think you will be fine, well worth the watch :)
lived here 26 years
But the question is on my mind (a very strange one), do they sell Haggis? lol
If you find our project or support useful, then we’d really appreciate it if you’d consider contributing to the project however you can.
johnvick
Legend

Post by johnvick »

Believe it or not yet - some shops in tins and some butchers make and sell it frozen. There are said to be as many pipe bands here as in Scotland - don't know if this is true or not :)
Fourdee
Site Admin

Post by Fourdee »

johnvick wrote:Believe it or not yet - some shops in tins and some butchers make and sell it frozen. There are said to be as many pipe bands here as in Scotland - don't know if this is true or not :)
lol :D