I've been having a few issues with my recent switch to Stretch from Jessie (Odroid C2).
- Deluge doesn't download torrents - 'no incoming connections'
- Transmission-daemon doesn't move files from the incomplete to complete folder (a permissions problem?)
- qBittorrent login credentials (from dietpi-software forum) aren't loading
- Sonarr cannot add files previously downloaded (Jessie) from the completed torrents folder due to lack of permission
- Attempted a bug report but received '[FAILED] DietPi-Bugreport | Failed to connect to SFTP server. Please try again later or report this to DietPi forum or GitHub repo in the first place.'
It was a clean install but I will re-do the install later today. I managed to save some of the bug report files from tmp before they were removed so I can send these.
Deluge services error:
Code: Select all
root@Odroid:~# systemctl status deluge-web.service ● deluge-web.service - DietPi Deluge-web Service Loaded: loaded (/etc/systemd/system/deluge-web.service; disabled; vendor pres et: enabled) Active: active (running) since Wed 2019-01-02 19:03:28 AEDT; 13h a go Main PID: 1308 (deluge-web) CGroup: /system.slice/deluge-web.service └─1308 /usr/bin/python /usr/bin/deluge-web -l /var/log/deluge-web.log -L warning Jan 02 19:03:28 Odroid systemd: Started DietPi Deluge-web Service. Jan 03 08:45:53 Odroid systemd: [/etc/systemd/system/deluge-web.servi ce:5] Failed to parse service type, ignoring: simple #forking causes systemd-tty -ask-password-agent hang root@Odroid:~# systemctl status deluged.service ● deluged.service - DietPi Deluged Service Loaded: loaded (/etc/systemd/system/deluged.service; disabled; vendor preset: enabled) Active: active (running) since Wed 2019-01-02 19:03:28 AEDT; 13h a go Main PID: 1300 (deluged) CGroup: /system.slice/deluged.service └─1300 /usr/bin/python /usr/bin/deluged -d -l /var/log/deluged.log -L warning Jan 02 19:03:28 Odroid systemd: Started DietPi Deluged Service. Jan 02 19:03:34 Odroid deluged: /usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/deluge/_l ibtorrent.py:59: RuntimeWarning: to-Python converter for boost::shared_ptr<libto rrent::alert> already registered; second conversion method ignored. Jan 02 19:03:34 Odroid deluged: import libtorrent as lt
Incomplete torrents permissions:
Code: Select all
ls -l /mnt/HardDrives/Gabe/Other/Incomplete total 12 drwxr-xr-x 6 debian-transmission dietpi 4096 Dec 27 01:01 xxxx drwxr-xr-x 9 debian-transmission dietpi 4096 Dec 27 01:46 xxxx drwxr-xr-x 7 debian-transmission dietpi 4096 Dec 27 01:05 xxxx
I will report whether these issues occur after fresh install. Some of these problems (permissions) may be related?