Google Drive terminal app, is there any?

Have some feedback, questions, suggestions, or just fancy a chat? Pop it in here.
twilight

Google Drive terminal app, is there any?

Post by twilight »

Hi,

This is my first post and I want to thank you for creating such a great distribution for my original Rpi Model B. I am using it now as a NAS + Torrent Server/Client combo but something is missing from the equation... Google Drive...

Is anyone aware of a lightweight terminal client for Google Drive, except grive which is outdated? I mean, an app which is already packaged and able to update it through apt... sure I can compile others out there, but is there in fact any already packaged for our dietpi systems?
k-plan

Re: Google Drive terminal app, is there any?

Post by k-plan »

Hi twilight,
twilight wrote:Is anyone aware of a lightweight terminal client for Google Drive, except grive which is outdated? I mean, an app which is already packaged and able to update it through apt...
Hmm .. have a look at Gdrive 2 ?

Take "gdrive-linux-rpi" for RPi or if you have other ARM SBC, "gdrive-linux-arm" or "gdrive-linux-arm64".
The pre compiled binaries are statically linked, after download only need to make the binary executable.
If you find our project or support useful, then we’d really appreciate it if you’d consider contributing to the project however you can.
Donating is the easiest – you can use PayPal and Bitcoin.
twilight

Re: Google Drive terminal app, is there any?

Post by twilight »

Thank you k-plan... I will install it.