DietPi development delays.

Have some feedback, questions, suggestions, or just fancy a chat? Pop it in here.
Fourdee
Site Admin

DietPi development delays.

Post by Fourdee »

Hi All,

I'am going to be a lot less active over the next 6-8 weeks. The misses is in hospital at the moment after a bad fall with 3 broken bones in her leg. Nothing that cannot be healed over time, but with my 2 year old son, i am going to be on high demand :). This means I will have very little free time to dedicate to DietPi.

When time is on my side, I'll do what I can. So apologies if I'am unable to reply as promptly as normal, or I seem alot less actve.

Kind Regards,
Dan
If you find our project or support useful, then we’d really appreciate it if you’d consider contributing to the project however you can.
Donating is the easiest – you can use PayPal or become a DietPi patron.
k-plan

Re: DietPi development delays.

Post by k-plan »

Hi Dan,

get well soon for your misses.

It is sad to hear that all. Whatever, have a good time with your family. First things first.

cu
k-plan
If you find our project or support useful, then we’d really appreciate it if you’d consider contributing to the project however you can.
Donating is the easiest – you can use PayPal and Bitcoin.
Fourdee
Site Admin

Post by Fourdee »

k-plan wrote:Hi Dan,

get well soon for your misses.

It is sad to hear that all. Whatever, have a good time with your family. First things first.

cu
k-plan
Thanks K-plan. I just wanted people to know why I'll be less active, rather than assume i've done a runner lol :)

I'll still be here, doing what I can when possible, but at a much reduced rate and alot less often.

And your right, Family > Everything else.
rhkean@gmail.com

Post by rhkean@gmail.com »

Sorry to hear that. I hope she is OK and gets better soon.

Family First! :)

If there's anything we can do, just let us know....

-rob
Rich.T.

Post by Rich.T. »

Sorry to hear about this, Dan.

I broke my arm around this time last year, so I have fresh memories of the pain, aggravation and sleepless nights involved.
Look after your wife and your children and all will be well.
The NHS is brilliant, but do make sure that she does her physiotherapy and gets to all of the appointments, otherwise they will drop her like a bomb.
If your wife works, make sure that you both check if there is a 'return to work' program available and look into it; it helped me out no end.

All the best,
Rich.
shlagwuk

Post by shlagwuk »

Family first ;)
I think nobody will complain, you're doing an amazing job with dietpi, but there is priorities in life!

All the best,

Simon
Fourdee
Site Admin

Post by Fourdee »

Thanks guys, really appreciate it.
The NHS is brilliant, but do make sure that she does her physiotherapy and gets to all of the appointments, otherwise they will drop her like a bomb.
Having a different story here :? , they attempted to reseated her leg twice, the 1st time they did extra damage. She's having a operation today to try and fix it. They are supposed to rebandage her leg every day to prevent infection, but, they haven't for 3 days. I'am going to visit tomorrow and I'am bringing my handbag, and whip ;)

I will take your advice on keeping the appointments, thank you for that.

Anyway, going to finish watching Pepper Pig with my son (no idea why he likes it, must be his feminine side lol). Appreciate all the support.
dogdayfear

Post by dogdayfear »

Readed about this today. :o

Hope everything go very well.

All the best,

Jose.
filemoon

Post by filemoon »

All best - remember family and health first.