- All DietPi ARM based images have been updated to v109.
This resolves previous issues with automation. See "Bug Fixes" for more information.
- Odroid XU3/4 kernel updates are no longer automatically updated
This is to prevent future issues with automation installations. Users will need to manually run "apt-get install linux-headers-armhf-odroid-xu3 linux-image-armhf-odroid-xu3" to upgrade their kernel. Please see Git Ticket for more information: https://github.com/Fourdee/DietPi/issue ... -130839837
- RPI Wheezy Image
As the official RPI Wheezy image download is no longer available, we have removed the Wheezy download link from dietpi.com. DietPi still supports and offers the Wheezy image, but we will not be adding additional DietPi-Software installation options for it. More information and Wheezy download: http://dietpi.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9
- DietPi-Software | Added DietPi optimized installation options for Lighttpd webserver stacks (LLMP/LLSP/LLAP): http://dietpi.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f ... 1335#p1335
- DietPi-Software | Added DietPi optimized installation options for MariaDB webserver stacks (LAAP/LEAP/LLAP): http://dietpi.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5#p5
Changes / Improvements / Optimizations:
- DietPi-Software | PiHole installation has been updated to the latest version.
- DietPi-Uninstall | Will now display installed webserver programs instead of stacks.
- BruteFIR | Resolved an issue where ALSA overflow/underflow would prevent BruteFIR from running. Process is now launched initially with nice -15 to prevent this from occurring.
- DietPi-Automation (Odroid) | Resolved an issue where kernel updates would require user input. Many thanks to rhkean for his assistance: https://github.com/Fourdee/DietPi/issues/185
- DietPi-Software | Resolved an issue with Pydio installation on Odroid C1/XU4. "Impossible write into the AJXP_DATA_PATH folder": https://github.com/Fourdee/DietPi/issues/186
- DietPi-Software | Resolved an issue where Pi-Hole webpage stats were not updating: https://github.com/Fourdee/DietPi/issue ... -131328814
- DietPi-Update | Resolved an issue where curl would fail to verify SSL cert for DietPi. This affected automated installations. Many thanks to rhkean for his assistance:https://github.com/Fourdee/DietPi/issues/197
- Odroid XU3/4 | Default resolution is now 1080p. This is a workaround to resolve known issues with 720p framebuffer missing lines: https://github.com/Fourdee/DietPi/issues/184
Patch notes and changes for each DietPi release.
1 post • Page 1 of 1