Raspberry pi 3 ERROR INSTALLATION

Having issues with your DietPi installation, or, found a bug? Post it here.
codesix

Raspberry pi 3 ERROR INSTALLATION

Post by codesix »

Hi, a few months ago i bought a raspberry pi 3. Everything was good until a few days before. I have tried very much times to flash my sd card with the tool "etcher" but while the flash has been successfully complited when i power on my raspberry shortly before the installation is completed successfully on the every command it said that it is couldn't find it or it said that no such file or directory. I tried to install diet 1.50 Jessie
Fourdee
Site Admin

Re: Raspberry pi 3 ERROR INSTALLATION

Post by Fourdee »

codesix wrote:on the every command it said that it is couldn't find it or it said that no such file or directory.
Hi,

We only see this due to one of the following:
- SD card failing / bad image write (try: https://github.com/Fourdee/DietPi/issue ... -283030267)
- Insufficient PSU causing system instability.
- RPi Hardware failure (very rare, but is possible)

Please use official RPi PSU and a stable SD card (eg: Sandisk)
If you find our project or support useful, then we’d really appreciate it if you’d consider contributing to the project however you can.
Donating is the easiest – you can use PayPal or become a DietPi patron.
codesix

Post by codesix »

hi again, i think that everything is going well. I hope my problem has been resolved. I flash my SD Card with tool "Win32Disk Imager".
Fourdee
Site Admin

Post by Fourdee »

codesix wrote:hi again, i think that everything is going well. I hope my problem has been resolved. I flash my SD Card with tool "Win32Disk Imager".
Excellent, great to here. I still use that today over Etcher (lightweight) :)
If you find our project or support useful, then we’d really appreciate it if you’d consider contributing to the project however you can.
Donating is the easiest – you can use PayPal or become a DietPi patron.