V94 V102 Topic is solved

Having issues with your DietPi installation, or, found a bug? Post it here.
Supra

V94 V102

Post by Supra »

Before V94 V101. After V102 released. When i booted to desktop. I noticed that 3 exclamations on dietpi-config, dietpi-software and dietpi-update. When i clicked anyone of them, it does not open configuration. I attempted many times. So I decided to start over again. And used same V94 V101. After rebooted, I can see new version v94 v102. After I done with all configuration. It does not boot to desktop. But in v94 v101 i used to do.... boot automatically to desktop + login. But i don't see in v94 v102. I also noticed keyboard layout is not configuration probably. When i typed @ i get this ".
Fourdee
Site Admin

Re: V94 V102

Post by Fourdee »

H Supra,

Please send a dietpi-bugreport so I can check your configuration. I'll need the Reference Code please.
also noticed keyboard layout is not configuration probably. When i typed @ i get this ".
DietPi is setup for GB keyboard.
You will need to set the keyboard to your country using dietpi-config > language and regional > Keyboard.
Make sure a keyboard is plugged into the system before hand.
If you find our project or support useful, then we’d really appreciate it if you’d consider contributing to the project however you can.
Donating is the easiest – you can use PayPal or become a DietPi patron.