Thank you

Have some feedback, questions, suggestions, or just fancy a chat? Pop it in here.
Xito

Thank you

Post by Xito »

Maybe it sounds stupid but I just write to say thank you.

Thank you because dietpi is the best it thing I found in years. It's thin, it's good, it's simple (for the user), it always works, works like a charm..

I've been a dietpi user for two years, will be a dietpi user forever if you keep working like that..
lucasmenno

Re: Thank you

Post by lucasmenno »

I'd like to also say Thank You.

Your software catalog is nice and handy, the effort you make beside your private life to keep new things coming and troubleshooting things for people seeking help here and the system bug fixing is wonderful.

Keeping the base system light and also functional and powerful.

Even with all devices popping up from the ground, when you get your hands on a device, there mostly comes a DietPI version. Neat 8-)

Thanks for all the hard work (even if this is maybe obviously your hobby, i think), keep it up. :!:
Everything i say can and maybe will be corrected by the DietPi seniors in this forum :D
BananaPi M1 using image for BananaPi Pro.
-1TB HDD, Network storage,Downloader(JD,Deluge,ripme) testing what looks interesting.
Fourdee
Site Admin

Re: Thank you

Post by Fourdee »

Xito wrote:Maybe it sounds stupid but I just write to say thank you.

Thank you because dietpi is the best it thing I found in years. It's thin, it's good, it's simple (for the user), it always works, works like a charm..

I've been a dietpi user for two years, will be a dietpi user forever if you keep working like that..
Thanks for your kind words and staying with us for 2 years!, means alot, really appreciate it.
It's thin, it's good, it's simple (for the user), it always works, works like a charm..
Thats always been the core goal of the project, great to hear:
- To give users a simple Linux experience that isn't over complicated. I personally got fed up reading 6 page online guides and having it fail the majority of the time.
- Simple doesn't have to be slow (eg: Ubuntu ;)). Runs like a dream, thin, allowing maximum available performance from the device.
- Stable/consistent experience. Endless days of stability, testing and bug fixes.
- I always wanted to use the neon Green coloring somewhere (eg: our logo) lol
Thanks for all the hard work (even if this is maybe obviously your hobby, i think), keep it up
Great to hear, but remember DietPi is open source, we do have contributors who have added/improved DietPi source code:
https://github.com/Fourdee/DietPi/graphs/contributors

Also can't forget the users on forums who help make the community, and the mods and admins who help keep it in check.

And always, all the people who have donated throughout the years, allows us to buy new SBC boards, SD cards etc. Couldn't do it without their support.
If you find our project or support useful, then we’d really appreciate it if you’d consider contributing to the project however you can.
Donating is the easiest – you can use PayPal or become a DietPi patron.