Yatsushiro wrote:Sorry to be an irritant, but have you had a chance to have a look at this?
Apologies again, I have not had a chance to look into this further yet.
Due to a mishap with the micro-usb power port, the Sparky itself is powered through the GPIO pins
I believe this is the culprit, unstable power causing filesystem and stability issues. Although, we cant verify this yet.
To prevent wasting your time, and to provide a solution now:
- Everything our end appears to be in order. We cant see any issues in your system setup/configuration that would cause this issue at the moment.
- As we believe the issue is related to your current hardware and installation only (we cant replicate the issue, and, this is the sole case), we recommend writing a fresh DietPi image and reinstalling the software you require.
If problems persist after the fresh image write, we may need to look at:
- replacing the SD card
- verify the GPIO wires are 2A+ capable
- verify the GPIO connections are stable
- try the Micro USB power. Curious, what actually happened with the USB power port?
With SBC's, any slight interruption in power stability can cause havoc on the filesystem. Opening a can of endless worms.