OrangePi PC CPU temperature = 0

Having issues with your DietPi installation, or, found a bug? Post it here.
syl3nt

OrangePi PC CPU temperature = 0

Post by syl3nt »

I do cpu and it reports 0 temperature, only after i updated to version 149, 2 hours ago.

i do cat temp variable and it shows it correctly.
Attachments
cpu temperature
cpu temperature
Fourdee
Site Admin

Re: OrangePi PC CPU temperature = 0

Post by Fourdee »

Hi,

Thanks for the report, we'll get that fixed, status:
https://github.com/Fourdee/DietPi/issues/909
If you find our project or support useful, then we’d really appreciate it if you’d consider contributing to the project however you can.
Donating is the easiest – you can use PayPal or become a DietPi patron.
Ahaus

Post by Ahaus »

Hi, I have the same thing with my 2 NanoPi M1+ and M3. Both display 0°C and run the latest version (149). The strange thing, with version 148, my M3 was displaying the temperature (about 44°C) correctly. For my M1+, I can't say since I just installed everything yesterday. At first I thought it was a bug with the H3, but now since it's on my M3 as well... It's not related to the Allwinner H3.

Thanks!
Fourdee
Site Admin

Post by Fourdee »

Ahaus wrote:Hi, I have the same thing with my 2 NanoPi M1+ and M3. Both display 0°C and run the latest version (149). The strange thing, with version 148, my M3 was displaying the temperature (about 44°C) correctly. For my M1+, I can't say since I just installed everything yesterday. At first I thought it was a bug with the H3, but now since it's on my M3 as well... It's not related to the Allwinner H3.

Thanks!
Thanks for report.

Confirmed with M2/M3, we'll get that fixed for v150 :)
If you find our project or support useful, then we’d really appreciate it if you’d consider contributing to the project however you can.
Donating is the easiest – you can use PayPal or become a DietPi patron.