DietPi's 100 release

Have some feedback, questions, suggestions, or just fancy a chat? Pop it in here.
Fourdee
Site Admin

DietPi's 100 release

Post by Fourdee »

I just wanted to thank everyone who uses, supports and contributes to DietPi. v100, what a journey and still going strong!

Now i'am off to drink a cider :)
If you find our project or support useful, then we’d really appreciate it if you’d consider contributing to the project however you can.
Donating is the easiest – you can use PayPal or become a DietPi patron.
TokoDude

Re: DietPi's 100 release

Post by TokoDude »

Nice congratulations! :D 8-)

My thanks to all of you for developing this operating system!!! Keep it up!!! :oops: :D :lol: :arrow:

Pilovali

Post by Pilovali »

Hurray!

NommoPL

Post by NommoPL »

Nice good job!
Waiting to see more support for OrangePI :)
Just got into PI's stuff and started with your DietPI, it's awesome for me. Keep it up!

Regards,
NommoPL.
Fourdee
Site Admin

Post by Fourdee »

NommoPL wrote:Nice good job!
Waiting to see more support for OrangePI :)
Just got into PI's stuff and started with your DietPI, it's awesome for me. Keep it up!

Regards,
NommoPL.
Great to hear, thanks for the feedback.

We have a OrangePi image available, is there anything specific your waiting for? :)
If you find our project or support useful, then we’d really appreciate it if you’d consider contributing to the project however you can.
NommoPL

Post by NommoPL »

Well.. Im preety noob in these kind of things, so I don't know exactly what I expect :) But my goal is to avaible all GPIOs in node.JS. I got into WiringPI (WiringOP for OrangePI), but I can't make it working :) But well.. I guess that's not for the whole OS, just my simple problem to solve :)

Thanks you very much for your attendance, I appriciate it very much :)

Regards,
NommoPL.
Fourdee
Site Admin

Post by Fourdee »

NommoPL wrote:Well.. Im preety noob in these kind of things, so I don't know exactly what I expect :) But my goal is to avaible all GPIOs in node.JS. I got into WiringPI (WiringOP for OrangePI), but I can't make it working :) But well.. I guess that's not for the whole OS, just my simple problem to solve :)

Regards,
NommoPL.
I dont remember disabling any GPIO settings for the image, however, I'll take a look when I come to adding GPIO as a installation option for DietPi-Software.

https://github.com/Fourdee/DietPi/issues/110
NommoPL

Post by NommoPL »

Fourdee wrote:
NommoPL wrote:Well.. Im preety noob in these kind of things, so I don't know exactly what I expect :) But my goal is to avaible all GPIOs in node.JS. I got into WiringPI (WiringOP for OrangePI), but I can't make it working :) But well.. I guess that's not for the whole OS, just my simple problem to solve :)

Regards,
NommoPL.
I dont remember disabling any GPIO settings for the image, however, I'll take a look when I come to adding GPIO as a installation option for DietPi-Software.

https://github.com/Fourdee/DietPi/issues/110

You are amaizing :-)

Thanks,
NommoPL.