Orange PI Plus 2e stop work

Have some feedback, questions, suggestions, or just fancy a chat? Pop it in here.
LuPoX

Orange PI Plus 2e stop work

Post by LuPoX »

Hi, im asking here for see if anyonemore have the problem and for found any solution, i have the orange PI plus 2e, all works fine with dietpi but the PI stop works when he want and there is no notice on any log, any idea of this problem and how to fix it ?
Sorry for my bad english :/
Fourdee
Site Admin

Re: Orange PI Plus 2e stop work

Post by Fourdee »

LuPoX wrote:Hi, im asking here for see if anyonemore have the problem and for found any solution, i have the orange PI plus 2e, all works fine with dietpi but the PI stop works when he want and there is no notice on any log, any idea of this problem and how to fix it ?
Sorry for my bad english :/
Check dmesg for any errors:

Code: Select all

dmesg
Is the main terminal functional at this time?

Else, most likely PSU/SD failure/instability.
If you find our project or support useful, then we’d really appreciate it if you’d consider contributing to the project however you can.
Donating is the easiest – you can use PayPal or become a DietPi patron.
LuPoX

Post by LuPoX »

Nothing works, i see the dmesg and there is no errors or problems, the PSU is the same that i use during more than 2 years on a rasp without any problem, i can try to change the sdcard, but dont think was the problem, have few use but can try to change it...
LuPoX

Post by LuPoX »

Finally, i change the power adapter and it works fine, seems that the old one was broken :S
Fourdee
Site Admin

Post by Fourdee »

LuPoX wrote:Finally, i change the power adapter and it works fine, seems that the old one was broken :S
Hi,

Thanks for letting us know its resolved. Insufficient PSU issues are one of the most common issues we see/hear :)
If you find our project or support useful, then we’d really appreciate it if you’d consider contributing to the project however you can.
Donating is the easiest – you can use PayPal or become a DietPi patron.