Issue signing up on this website

Have some feedback, questions, suggestions, or just fancy a chat? Pop it in here.
twentyninehairs

Issue signing up on this website

Post by twentyninehairs »

When attempting to register just now, I found this post on the domain fuzon.co.uk, and used the register link from this website. It directed me to "http://fuzon.co.uk/phpbb/ucp.php?mode=register". The capachia image at the bottom of that page is broken when attempting to sign up from that url.

It simply displays "An internal error occurred: 547743FF4E229.A6B2015.A30C4032" instead of the capachia widget.

The link to contact the Board Administrator at the bottom of the page also is blank. I almost just left the website not creating an account until I found that fusion.co.uk and dietpi.com were operating on the same server. Then I found that the capachia was working while using dietpi.com, and signed up without any issues.

I'm just trying to help report that problem to help if I can. Thanks for everything! :)
Fourdee
Site Admin

Re: Issue signing up on this website

Post by Fourdee »

twentyninehairs wrote:Then I found that the capachia was working while using dietpi.com, and signed up without any issues.
Hi,

Thanks for the report.

Fuzon.co.uk was the old domain name, I'll see if we can add a full redirect to dietpi.com.

EDIT: done, should be active within 24hours.
If you find our project or support useful, then we’d really appreciate it if you’d consider contributing to the project however you can.
Donating is the easiest – you can use PayPal or become a DietPi patron.