odroid C-2 hifi 2 sheild

Having issues with your DietPi installation, or, found a bug? Post it here.
phaseshifter

odroid C-2 hifi 2 sheild

Post by phaseshifter »

the image fails to load the hi-fi 2 in the start up text..any ideas..????

is there a later image availible for the c-2..i have just downloaded the 100meg one from the diet pi home page

also can i get this to run skype..???
Fourdee
Site Admin

Re: odroid C-2 hifi 2 sheild

Post by Fourdee »

phaseshifter wrote:the image fails to load the hi-fi 2 in the start up text..any ideas..????

is there a later image availible for the c-2..i have just downloaded the 100meg one from the diet pi home page

also can i get this to run skype..???
Hi,

Did you use dietpi-config > Audio options > Soundcard to enable the HiFi Shield 2?

The C2 image on dietpi.com is the latest image.

If problems persist, please send us a bug report so we can investigate: http://dietpi.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=499#p2184
If you find our project or support useful, then we’d really appreciate it if you’d consider contributing to the project however you can.
Donating is the easiest – you can use PayPal or become a DietPi patron.
phaseshifter

Post by phaseshifter »

i downloaded a new image and run the config setup ..thanks have it running fine,,,all good..it`s very impressive...
Fourdee
Site Admin

Post by Fourdee »

phaseshifter wrote:i downloaded a new image and run the config setup ..thanks have it running fine,,,all good..it`s very impressive...
Great to hear.
Yep, shes sounds phenomenal :D
If you find our project or support useful, then we’d really appreciate it if you’d consider contributing to the project however you can.
Donating is the easiest – you can use PayPal or become a DietPi patron.