[Question] Contribution

Have some feedback, questions, suggestions, or just fancy a chat? Pop it in here.
Pilovali

[Question] Contribution

Post by Pilovali »

Hello,

I find DietPi amazing and I will recommend it to all my friends that has a Raspberry Pi.
But, I like to help you. My coding skills are poor (I know some basic PHP, bash and HTML), I don't really want to donate money (financial issues, maybe an other time).

So, my question is: how can I help you. How can I contribute to DietPi? What do you need? What are you searching for?

Thanks,

PS: Add a better anti-spam, much accounts are spambots.
Fourdee
Site Admin

Re: [Question] Contribution

Post by Fourdee »

Pilovali wrote:Hello,

I find DietPi amazing and I will recommend it to all my friends that has a Raspberry Pi.
But, I like to help you. My coding skills are poor (I know some basic PHP, bash and HTML), I don't really want to donate money (financial issues, maybe an other time).

So, my question is: how can I help you. How can I contribute to DietPi? What do you need? What are you searching for?

Thanks,

PS: Add a better anti-spam, much accounts are spambots.
Hi,

Thanks for the feedback, its great to hear your spreading the word about DietPi!

In terms of contribution, this can be absolutely anything, some examples:
- Bug reports
- Requests for new features/software and the installation steps if available.
- Tell your friends about DietPi and spread the word.

As you've already done the above, you have already helped the DietPi project. :)

If you want to do some bash/shell programming, the DietPi sourcecode is available here:https://github.com/Fourdee/DietPi/tree/testing

ps. Yep, the spambots love our site lol. I need to look into this on our webserver, but DietPi is taking all my free time up :)
If you find our project or support useful, then we’d really appreciate it if you’d consider contributing to the project however you can.
Donating is the easiest – you can use PayPal or become a DietPi patron.