Built from the ground up, DietPi-Config is a feature rich configuration tool for your device.
A pure tweakers delight, customise your system your way.
NB: Options available are dependent on the device you are using.
- Display Settings:
- Set your screen resolution, or go headless to save additional resources.
- Control your GPU memory splits.
- Enable/disable the RPi camera.
- Change soundcards with ease (eg: HiFiBerry / Odroid HiFi shield)
- Overclock your system with a vast selection of overclocking profiles for your device.
- Change the CPU governor and tweak your ARM temperature limits.
- Configure Swapfile size
- Update device firmware
- Toggle serial console
- Toggle bluetooth
- Change password and hostname.
Regional / Language Options:
- Set timezone, locale and keyboard options. Everything you'll need to make it feel like home.
Networking Options: Adapters
- Scan and connect to your Wifi router with ease.
- Change to a static IP address on your network.
- Configure your proxy settings
- Test internet connection
- Toggle IPv6 support
Networking Options: NAS/Misc
- Samba client utility allows you to quickly and easily connect to Windows Shares.
- FTP client utility allows you to quickly and easily connect to FTP servers as a filesystem mount.
- NoIp client utility. Allows you to quickly and easily setup your website address for your Pi, using a NoIp account.
- Quickly and easily change what software runs after boot. Kodi, Desktop, console and many more.
- Filesystem and memory benchmarks.
- CPU/IO/RAM/DISK Stress tests