Support the DietPi Project (Donations, Contribution)
Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:41 pm
Donate and support the DietPi Project:
DietPi is a free and open source product which relies solely on your donations for funding.
If you found DietPi useful and want to support future development, please donate.
Donate with PayPal:
Donate with BitCoin:
How donations will be used:
- Future development. Allowing us to continue working on DietPi and make it better and better with each update.
- MicroSD cards. We go through a vast amount of media cards due to vigorous testing of the images.
- USB Card Readers. They are not designed to be repeatly used on daily basis and often fail, requiring a replacement.
- Domain name renewals and webhosting for http://dietpi.com
- Purchase new and exciting boards, so we can implement a DietPi image and support it.
- Add-on equipment for devices. This will allow us to implement them into DietPi (eg: LCD readout/touchscreen support , RPi camera module, etc)
Contribute to the DietPi Project:
Help support DietPi by contributing your talent to the project. Here are some examples:
- Provide feedback and/or test areas of DietPi, to improve the user experience.
- Report bugs
- Create a modern and clean website for DietPi
- Compile software for Odroid and RPi systems
- Create a new and exciting logo for DietPi.
- Contribute to DietPi with programming on git hub.
- Suggest new software that we can add to the dietpi-software install system
If so, let us know! We are always looking for talented people who believe in the DietPi project, and, wish to contribute in any way you can.
Send me an Email: [email protected]
Join our forums: http://dietpi.com/phpbb
Git Hub: https://github.com/Fourdee/DietPi