DietPi v6.21 (Hotfix)
07 Februar 2019
Changes / Improvements / Optimizations:
- DietPi-Software | VNC4: Automated VNC password based on $GLOBAL_PW.
- DietPi-Software | GPU memory split: You will now be prompted to increase GPU memory if DietPi detects a higher value is required for installed software:
- General | G_RUN_CMD: Resolved issue with incorrect exit code return.
This also prevented the ability to remove networked drives from dietpi-drive_manager:
- General | Resolved an issue when updating to v6.20, where DietPi-RAMdisk failed to sync changes to disk, causing several issues after reboot:
https://github.com/Fourdee/DietPi/issue ... -460104856
- DietPi-Software | WireGuard: Server installation also sets port as configured during installation to wg0-client.conf.
Disabled installation for ARMv6 (no binaries).
Many thanks to @WilburWalsh for reporting this issue:
- DietPi-Software | VNCserver: Resolved "HOME" variable not set in service.
- DietPi-Software | MariaDB: Resolved an issue with latest MariaDB v10.3 update on Buster due to deprecated/removed settings:
- Prep | Resolved issues with failed installation, due to missing pre-req directory:
05 Dezember 2018 Hotfix
- DietPi-Software | Resolved an issue where "force-reload" of webservers lead to an error prompt, if the service was not actually running:
https://github.com/Fourdee/DietPi/pull/ ... -444646114
- DietPi-Software | Nginx: Resolved an issue, where software specific webserver configs were not loaded after v6.19 update:
https://github.com/Fourdee/DietPi/issue ... -444564109
As always, many smaller code performance and stability improvements, visual and spelling fixes have been done, too much to list all of them here. Check out all code changes of this release on GitHub:
https://github.com/Fourdee/DietPi/pulls ... e%3Amaster
Known/Outstanding Core Issues:
- DietPi-Config | Enabling WiFi + Ethernet adapters, both on different subnets, breaks WiFi connection in some cases:
- DietPi-Config | RPi | OpenGL/VC4 causes sound card selection to be invalid:
- PineA64 | 3.5mm audio no sound output:
- RPi | LXAppearance (on LXDE desktop) hangs on dbus-launch:
- Odroid C2 | Some WiFi adapters do no work as hotspot:
- DietPi-Software | Node-RED: Pre-installed modules cannot be updated via webUI:
- DietPi-Software | Raspimjpeg: With Lighttpd, streaming mjpeg does not work:
- DietPi-Drive_Manager | encryptfs is currently not supported and will be removed from fstab, when executing drive manager:
For all additional issues that may appear after release, please see the following link and select the 'Next Version Milestone' to see active tickets:
- Donations / Support DietPi: | DietPi is a free product and relies solely on your donations for funding.
If you found DietPi useful and want to support future development, please click here to find out more.