Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:50 am
- Forum: Requests
- Topic: Asus Tinker Board Pi Touchscreen support
- Replies: 1
- Views: 987
I bought the Tinker Board for one use and one use only. To replace my Raspberry Pi as my OctoPrint server. From what I found, it is pretty much a straight replacement. Connectors and components are positioned the same. And the default os (TinkerOS) supports Pi Touchscreen and everything works just f...
- Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:11 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Enable screensaver/blank screen for RPi touchscreen
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2074
Hey there. First-time visitor here. I know that most people want to turn screensavers off, but how would I enable it for the Raspberry Pi 7'' toucshcreen? I would like to run OctoPrint on it and I want it to blank the screen (also disable the backlight) when I am not touching it. Any help is appreci...