Relay FAN

Hi MichaIng thanks for the reply, yes I agree I made it a bit confusing, below I will try to explain it again.

1 - The RPI relay module I am using is connected to the GPIO=24, it is a standard RPI 2 channels relay module (the blue one).
2 - I am using the dtoverlay command in /boot/config.txt (dtoverlay=gpio-fan,gpiopin=24,temp=60000).

Problem: Immediately at boot, the GPIO 14 turns HIGH, causing the fan to turn on, even though the temperature is < 60 Celsius. And turns LOW when the temperature >= 60. Meaning that the GPIO is set to HIGH by default.

Proposed solution: I need to know how to set the GPIO default to LOW (Invert) in the Kernel (Again, I don’t know much about Kernel stuff).

Reasoning: Note that I am attempting to avoid running a software/script, and I would like to do it in the Kernel if possible (I am eager to save power and CPU usage as I am already abusing my RPI 3 B+ powering the relay module and an external 1 TB HDD, also a few too many services. I have already disabled Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, and I am even going to disable the LEDs)