new to this…
- Orange Pi 5 Plus
- Zooz 800 Zwave Stick - ZST39LR
- OPI5+ Power Supply (30w) - so not a power issue
Installed Homeassistant through Dietpi-Software
Zigbee USB stick is recognized correctly, but the above mentioned ZWAVE stick is not.
Using the exact same setup on a RasPI3B works perfectly fine.
I ran into the same issue when installing HASS via Docker trying some other Distros, so this must be related. Was hoping Dietpi with its “software store” eliminates this issue, but no go.
When trying to add ZWave in HASS the stick is not recognized and adding it manually all I see is ws://localhost:3000.
Am I missing something? Or is that a Docker Issue? Again, had the same problem with that particular stick and Docker with another distro as well. And no issue on Raspian on a RasPi3B.
- DietPi version | Latest
- Distro version | Latest
- Kernel version | Latest
- Software title | Homeassistant
- Was the software title installed freshly or updated/migrated? Fresh install
- Can this issue be replicated on a fresh installation of DietPi? Yes, fresh install, tried twice
Plug in stick and HASS should detect the stick. Or by manually adding ZWAVE_JS should automatically detect the stick and I should be able to configure.
Stick is not found and the window only shows