I think, I found it. It’s a failure in the nextcloud backup script.
My fault, when I made this file, I never checked, if it works and if backups were created. And I forgot about it, sorry.
@MichaIng could you please check the syntax of the attached script?
I made a mistake when copying from https://dietpi.com/forum/t/nextcloud-calender-contact-backup-script/5911/1
Result when executed manually:
No SQL dump is created.
And continuous error Loop:
./nextcloud_db_backup: 13: [[: not found rm: das Entfernen von '' ist nicht möglich: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
#!/bin/dash
# Enable maintenance mode
sudo -u www-data php /var/www/nextcloud/occ maintenance:mode --on
# Backup Nextcloud database with numerically sortable timestamp
mysqldump nextcloud > /mnt/dietpi_userdata/backup/$(date +%Y-%m-%d_%T).sql
# Disable maintenance mode
sudo -u www-data php /var/www/nextcloud/occ maintenance:mode --off
# Remove old backups until max 10 are left
until [[ $(find /mnt/dietpi_userdata/backup/ -name '*.sql' | wc -l) -le 10 ]]
do
rm -v "$(find /mnt/dietpi_userdata/backup/ -name '*.sql' | sort -n | head -1)"
done
exit 0