BitTorrent / Download Tools¶
Documentation in progress…
The links redirect to the old documentation available on DietPi.com Forum. We need your help to create and update this documentation ! Thank you
- Transmission - Lightweight BitTorrent server with web interface
- Deluge - Alternative BitTorrent server with web interface
- qBittorrent - Lightweight and fast (c++) BitTorrent server with web interface
- rTorrent - BitTorrent server with ruTorrent web interface
- Aria2 - Download manager with web interface
- SABnzbd - NZB download manager with web interface.
- Medusa - Automatically download TV shows
- Sonarr - Automatically download TV shows
- Radarr - Automatically download Movies
- Bazarr - Automatically download Subtitles for Sonarr/Radarr
- Lidarr - Automatically download Music
- CouchPotato - Automatically download movies.
- Jackett - API Support for your favourite torrent trackers.
- NZBGet - NZB download manager with web interface.
- HTPC Manager - combines all your favourite software into one slick interface.
Bazarr is a companion application to Sonarr and Radarr that manages and downloads subtitles based on your requirements.
- Automatic search Search automatically for missing subtitles and download them as soon as they become available in your desired language.
- Manual search Find all the matching subtitles, choose the one you want and download it to your media directory with the proper name to be used by your media player.
- Subtitles upgrade Search for matching subtitles on a regular basis and upgrade the one you previously downloaded if a better one is found.
After installation access the web interface using port 6767 (ex: http://192.168.0.100:6767)
- Install directory:
- Data directory:
- Bazarr configuration file:
journalctl -u bazarr
Update to latest version:
- Use the internal web based updater