New forum moderator: Sciamano

Have some feedback, questions, suggestions, or just fancy a chat? Pop it in here.

New forum moderator: Sciamano

Postby Fourdee » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:17 pm

Grats :)

Active, and a critical part to DietPi and its users on this forum. Its yours if you want it? :)
If you find our project or support useful, then we’d really appreciate it if you’d consider contributing to the project however you can.
Donating is the easiest – you can use PayPal and Bitcoin.
Fourdee
Site Admin

Re: New forum moderator: Sciamano

Postby Sciamano » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:26 pm

Fourdee wrote:Grats :)

Active, and a critical part to DietPi and its users on this forum. Its yours if you want it? :)

I only noticed this now... Mainly thanks to the nickname which has become bold and green :D
Thanks, I appreciate this very much, and I will try to contribute as much as possible (within the boundaries of my limited time and -especially- knowledge, unfortunately).
Sciamano

Postby Fourdee » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:32 pm

Sciamano wrote:Mainly thanks to the nickname which has become bold and green

Ah yes, we like a little bit of Green at DietPi (previously Purple) :D

I will try to contribute as much as possible (within the boundaries of my limited time, unfortunately).

Yep no worries, mod tools are there as/if/when needed and at your own discretion.
If you find our project or support useful, then we’d really appreciate it if you’d consider contributing to the project however you can.
Donating is the easiest – you can use PayPal and Bitcoin.
Fourdee
Site Admin

Postby Sciamano » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:46 pm

Fourdee wrote:
Sciamano wrote:Mainly thanks to the nickname which has become bold and green

Ah yes, we like a little bit of Green at DietPi (previously Purple) :D

I like green! :)

I will try to contribute as much as possible (within the boundaries of my limited time, unfortunately).

Yep no worries, mod tools are there as/if/when needed and at your own discretion.

Yeah, I've noticed. Luckily I've been an admin of a forum with 10,000+ users for years, so I already know how it works. :mrgreen:
Sciamano

Return to General Discussion