DietPi automation allows users to fully automate the whole installation process, and, automatically install optimized software from the DietPi-Software catalog.
We have also added features like:
- Download and execute custom script during installation.
- Auto mounting Samba/FTP client shares
Configure and run a completely automated installation:
- Download the latest DietPi image: http://dietpi.com/download
- Write the DietPi image to your SDcard
- Edit the file /boot/dietpi.txt to your needs
- Change AUTO_Install_Enable=1 to enable automated installation with no user inputs.
- Find software ID's you want to install, run dietpi-software list
- Add those entries in, eg: AUTO_DietpiSoftware_Install_ID=44 will install Transmission.
- Power on, watch the magic
DietPi-Automation will create a log file, containing details of the process, in the following location:
- Code: Select all